From "The Nine Branch Libraries of the Public Library of Newark, N. J." by Eleanor Shane & John Cotton Dana, 1930
The Clinton Branch of the Newark Library opened on December 2, 1925. It is a colonial type building of Harvard brick with white trim. The interior is finished in oad with plaster walls.
The first floor houses the Adult Room and a staff work room. The second floor houses the Chidren's room with staff rest room and kitchenette.
|Copyright 1998 - 2018 Glenn G. Geisheimer|